Ideally, weight loss is perceived to be synonymous with creating a calorie deficit. When you consume fewer calories than your body requires, the body will use its fat deposits to fulfill its energy needs. Therefore the stubborn fat will melt away eventually.
However, sadly this is not the case. Several factors influence the metabolic rate and cause it to slow down. Our unhealthy lifestyles, including lack of exercise, lack of sleep and consumption of unhealthy food, and increased stress and anxiety, have a detrimental impact on the body’s metabolic activity, leading to weight gain and low energy levels.
Continue reading to find out a few weight loss tips, which can be beneficial for you.
Create a moderate level of calorie deficit
Effective weight loss is associated with consuming fewer calories than required. However, it is also not advised to reduce the calories consumption beyond a certain level to achieve an optimum metabolic rate level; you need to create a moderate level of calorie deficit.
When we eat very little, our body tends to go into starvation mode and starts conserving energy instead of burning it. As a result, the metabolism slows even further. The body continues to store fat deposits, and instead of feeling active and energized, you feel lethargic and gain more weight.
Divide the calories into regular meals throughout the day. It will help in keeping the metabolism balanced.
Adopting healthy habits
- If you want to lose and maintain weight loss, you need to incorporate some healthy habits in your daily life, which will go a long way in keeping the weight off. Here are a few habits you can easily include in your daily lifestyle.
- If you have a sedentary lifestyle, for instance, a job that requires you to sit for long hours, you need to be more active. Do some physical activity regularly. Walk when you can and take stairs when possible.
- Hydration is important for increasing metabolism, so drink enough water every day.
- Poor sleep impacts various hormones in your body, including cortisol, growth hormone, and cortisol. These can cause the metabolism to slow down. Therefore, improve your sleep routine.
- Easier said than done, but try to reduce your stress level through some kind of therapeutic activity like yoga or any other relaxation technique. Stress can greatly reduce the metabolic rate of the body.
Include physical activity
A calorie deficit can cause you to lose muscle mass. To build muscle mass, you need to adopt some physical activity regularly to build muscle and improve your metabolism. You can also try HIIT (high-intensity interval training) to increase your heart rate, eventually improving your metabolism.
Try a natural weight loss supplement.
Suppose you don’t have the time to incorporate physical exercise in your routine or cannot prepare healthy home-cooked meals regularly but are desperate to lose weight. In that case, you can use a natural weight loss supplement like Java Burn (see Java burn consumer reviews in Geeks Health) to help speed up the weight loss process.
Java Burn is made of natural ingredients that aid in weight loss and help improve overall health by getting rid of the underlying issues that hinder weight loss and have a detrimental impact on our well-being. It can easily be consumed in the morning with morning coffee and helps in increasing metabolism.
Regular use of Java Burn can aid you in losing weight and improving your health like regulating your blood sugar levels, improving digestion, reducing inflammation, improving sleep patterns, and reducing stress and anxiety, among others. Therefore, you can garner multiple benefits if you incorporate Java Burn into your routine.